Sunday, October 5, 2014

School, dinosaurs, kickin Mario Kart ass

Was beatin my lil sis at Mario Kart 64, what's new

Had a weird dream I was going to school again, went for a couple days, took notes... weird thing is I was obsessed with energy drinks and caffeine in general... I kept drinking them and spending so much money on them, wouldn't even go to class or would show up late if I had to go out looking for a vending machine with them.  Oddly enough what kept me buying more and more of them was that, drinking them only provided the finest hint of a taste, like it was on its way but never fully arrived, no matter how much or how quick I drank... Ahh yeah there was some kind of assembly in the auditorium, some patriotic shit, where they sorted everyone by the color of shirt they wore. Think I had a brown or red shirt... I was the first in my line though when they came to our color, so I came up with some patriotic but witty chant for us all the yell. For some reason I ended up like gliding around the whole auditorium... and there was some kid whose ass I wanted to kick incredibly bad... I woke up a couple times in this dream, the second to last time I rolled over and actively imagined ways I'd kick this guy's ass. He was some letterman-jacket wearing brofag.

Another dream, was some weird 'place' where human beings would get attacked by like swarms of dinosaurs, so me and my traveling team went looking from place to place for decent natural strongholds... found a survivor camp, they somehow had been making it this far despite having a terribly-conditioned hideout. but me and my bros saw the potential in it so we made a few changes and the place became a veritable fortress, to the point that we were able to go out hunting for shit after a while without worrying if the idiots would let the place get destroyed in our absence...

No comments: