Monday, February 21, 2011

Sports game, bus troubles, family separation

Had a dream that me and my family were returning from a Packers game, or some sports game or event, and there was some serious trouble with my ticket. I guess they were sealing off the whole place and it was being raided by the military so I had to use like all these people's receipts to gain access to different floors... I was riding elevators all over the place, and picking up all this spare change... there was so much spare change, just quarters all over the place. I was trying to find a bus that could take me to my family's hotel, but I couldn't figure out the terminals and shit so I kept going in and out of this building, trying to figure shit out...

I remember there being like a mystery being solved, I was trying to gain access to certain areas of this office to gather evidence or clues. There was a tentacle monster at some point, too, I remember that shit... lol. It was like a boss on the lower levels. Floors 79 and 71, I remember them... There was security teams in force there, and they kept building up on the lower levels. For some reason, I think I was an illegal or I wasn't allowed to be there or something, ya know, so I couldn't get caught by them.

I remember there being a lot more violence, too, like video game kind of shooting and stuff, I just can't put my finger on it now. That's about it though. Oh yeah and I think my friend Paul was involved... oh yeah there was this fuckin boss too..!

Oh man! Ok so I was in Flagstaff Arizona at the pawn shop, it was really like warrensburg though in my memories. But mt. elden was there lol. I could fly around with my sword by chopping at the air, it was pretty cool. I remember flying over mt. elden's side in order to get to my house faster from downtown.

I was downtown in a pawn shop, looking at swords. Originally I was there doing something with my dad, like picking my dad up or waiting for him to get off of work or something. There was this really colorful machine in the pawn shop, shit, i forget how but it links to that other dream i had, like i came out of this escalator from the office building in my previous dream and came out in this pawn shop.

It was like a wild west kind of flagstaff. Lawlessness was as common as new sheriffs lol. We were at the pawn shop looking for some articles of protection, and I was just checking the prices while my dad was doing the serious inquiring. I remember trying out some speakers, hooking them up and trying em out. There were little brackets in the back for bass, and left and right and booom or something.

My car was in the parking lot and I was waiting for my mom to come to pick me up, it was like a reunion cuz my sister beverly was gonna be there too so I was really fuckin excited. I guess they showed up or only my mom showed up though, and I told them to take dad and I'd go home on my own. Kind of makes sense considering my family situation. Not really the specifics, just the feelings in general.

Anyways, I flew over the town with this sword from the pawn shop. I remember people talking to me all the while, it was like I was being followed by a scribe or scholar who was constantly commuting facts about the community to me. I remember flying up over these foresty cliffs and it was really an awesome feeling... it was like... yeah I know I can do this but I can't really rely on it for doing crazy things, just doing what I need to get done. And I needed to get home so I chopped my way through dusty old downtown and this old general store where I was told some historical facts... I also remember trying out sword battling before I left the pawn shop parking lot, like trying out all these different swords to see how well they'd absorb other swords' blows.

Also in regards to that parking area outside of the stadium that I mentioned way earlier, where my parents were... There was also this weird part of the dream where I was in this enormous room with a central column that had scaffolding-like areas where people/toys chilled out at. I mean it felt like a tree all winding upwards and stuff... But I remember that it played a part in the whole 'escaping from the sporting event stadium' kind of feeling. So hard to explain. It was so weird though, there was this almost Toy Story like feeling of having everything just right, and I wasn't gonna do it that way so everyone was angry at me.

Man my dream recall is somewhat improving, I don't know... I just gotta keep at it!

No comments: