Monday, February 28, 2011

Exploring the world

Weird dream about being on an adventure that seemed to take place between the continents of North and South America and Africa. Australia may have been involved lol. 

I remember going through small wood-hut villages bordering marshlands, being chased by ex-friends and hiding in the company of strange new ones. I also recall going on walks with... people I can only think were my children, specifically to a ledge overlooking the sea. We circled an island to get there- we were coming from the northwest, heading counterclockwise to the east.

I was on the western continent, North America, leveling up, then I went to the west continent, Africa, and then Australia in the southeast. My impression was that after Australia was South America. I had this map that I was slowly getting rid of the fog on by exploring the world, and SA was the only one left. Australia was the last spot I went to, specifically the very southeast corner of it, the edge of the map. There was a bus stop right there and a military base not far from it. I went to get something right around the base but didn't go inside because I went in earlier and it didn't end too well, I recall.

No comments: