I had to get past this one point in the game where a flood of mobs were storming our position in the ruins of a building in a city. Amongst that flood there were a few key generals, or targets who I had to kill specifically to end the assault, but in the meantime, I had to kill the flood, too, lest I be overwhelmed. I finished it one time and moved on but for some reason I wanted to clear it again... something about fixing some guy's lockpick triggered the flood, kind of like in Left 4 Dead when you trigger the rescue and the waves come of zombies and shit. It was a lot like that. And those marks were like the Boomers and Hunters and shit lol.
I remember my mom being in the dream earlier, like I met up with her downtown or something in Flagstaff and she was with my dad but left him for a minute to meet me. I was running some kind of errand, like going to a cornerstore to stock up on something, or just checking prices on a commodity, and she was involved in it somehow. I was working on building her respect for me.
She was ahead of me in the game and I was following her, that's what lead me to the scene with the lockpick-triggered flood, it was like a shelter of some sort only for women but it was being evacuated and I was at the tail end of it, killing the ensuing, following horde of zombies/monster things. I remember there was one bigass monster that I had to trick into walking onto a bomb...
Oh yeah! I was trying to get into this country or this island for some reason, like I needed to get past customs and this was the only way. It was the backdoor below the bridge that most people took through customs, in the slums kinda it felt like.
Not much of a dream journal but still, hell, I expanded a lot more on it than I remembered to begin with... I love dream journaling, it's like it's helping my memory skills ya know!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment