Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Finally

Finally had a dream where the girl i've always loved fell in love with me... didn't happen like i wanted but nothin with her bitch ass ever did lmao

Still, it was one of the happiest dreams I've ever had... a lot of cool shit happened as well. We walked around a whole lot, even when I went to buy dex, and had some cool conversations... and it ended with me and my old best friend and video game bro becoming best friends again, though he was the only one who could defeat me at his group. Kinda figures lol he'd be the only cat I could lose to with no pang of jealousy, only earnest well-wishing

Of course, dreams after that were a... well the one I remember was a recurring dream about being pursued by two guys in an MMO, ahh and eventually I ended up with a group going to the middle of these woods and partaking in something like an expansion but it was an escapable quest/scenario, at a haunted house

No comments: