Saturday, March 30, 2013

moving out, dad's an ass...

dream that me and mom, bev and samantha were all like, preparing the house to move furniture out of it... or we were like taking stuff because Dad was coming back from work and when he did we all wanted to be gone or something... me and irony had like mad fuckin sex all over the place, it was really bad... we were doin it like every chance we could get away with it, but we were really enjoying it, so... yeah... man seriously i wish i could just cut that root out of my system man idk what that shit's about.

there was also a grandmother present, or actually i think it was mom but she was a grandmother now... and she was directing us how to move this TV.. i really wanted  to get this TV out of the house, and we had to go through all this trouble to find it upstairs in the closet of the room with the balcony, and when we did, it turned out it was this TV from earlier that I had used extensively for video games but it broke somehow, but it was the only one that was legitimately mine, everything else was like tagged for someone else so I made a big deal about this TV... then when I realized it was the one that was broke, I honestly didn't give a shit anymore, but everyone else was so motivated, by then, that they kept on trying to move it out... they were killing themselves for some broken useless shit and it was irritating me.

All I know is, when Dad got home, everything we did and all we were doing was wrong in his eyes, and he had this genuine idea or whatever about fitting the TV in the car trunk (and his whole job supported him), but I knew all along it was bogus cuz the TV was broken so I was just pissed off and miserable the whole time...

There was also a part kinda like Morrowind, I was guiding Samantha through these quests or whatnot from a 2d worldmap kinda thing. She thought'd be all hard or whatnot but when I looked at it from my perspective, it was quite linear and precise... had to kill this one mudcrab, it was this epic mudcrab, and I couldn't remember how to identify the unique one, i knew there was some way it was obvious, but i couldn't remember and i didn't wanna look like an idiot, dragging her out to the marshes when I said it'd be so easy, so we kept killing monsters and I made it seem like it was her fault things were so difficult even though I was really just hiding the fact I didn't know shit... lol... man such weird dreams. We found the elite one and I think she figured out that I only knew his general location as I was just leaving to go do something else real quick...

Cool how my dream recall is improving as I write these down.

(pretty easy for me to contrast metaphors about my life from this)

No comments: