Monday, March 25, 2013

hangin with my sisters, and my ma...

had a weird series of dreams... many family related.

one, i was playing on my little sister's Wii, and I was supposed to be boostin up her Final Fantasy Tactics file (she wasn't even past the first chapter but i was gonna pimp her file) but I ended up playing this weird game where I was Ness, traveling around a 3d map with Super Smash Bros controls kinda, and my dad was playing as well but he was way on the other side of the screen and was just making it harder for me and my lil sis (who was helpin me cuz I didn't have my glasses on) to see my own character. lol wow what staunchly blatant metaphors... hope that's not how it is later on...

Then there was this other dream, earlier, where I was living with my mom and my older sis bev and my younger sis, and they had these ridiculous expectations of me and all they ever did was find more ways that I failed them, and I told them that if they spent just as much energy trying to see me in a positive light or just not paying attention to me at all, then we'd probably get along a lot better, cuz I would never be able to satisfy all the inane conditions they set for me.

There were other dreams, too faint of an echo to describe though...

No comments: