So I had this dream we went on a roadtrip, my fam i mean. at the end, I left them and walked on my own. I walked down a couple highways by myself, asked a nice old lady for change and got turned down, then I entered a college town. I met this cool chick who had like ADHD and we just talked and talked. Somehow, I got her to wanna go on a roadtrip! Her two guy friends popped up, one nerdy one and one big one with a car, and we all got together that night and drove off in the morning!
Before that, my family and I drove from up and down the coast area to missouri. My big sis, mom, and samantha were there. We would take frequent road stops and I would pee on each stop. I forget where we were goin even. Before that, I swear I was adventuring by myself, maybe with Dylan, down the coast area. There was a village in a hamlet, I believe.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment