Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Dream

Today I dreamed that I was in some kind of school, it was like we were training to go on special missions and stuff, but it was just highschool in feeling. There was one classroom with like 4 rows and an orator's stand for the teacher up front. The teacher was a young, fit guy with short hair and a laid-back jock attitude. He was head of the football team.
I played Eris' guitar in class, but I couldn't really get into it because there was something I had to watch out for that cut me short of truly jammin every time... oh yeah, it was cuz the teacher would take breaks in talkin and that's when I'd jam, then he'd talk again and I'd have to listen.
Anyways there was also a lunch room, I was good friends with someone else, we'd always get in line together. We made it a goal to try and get in line quick, quick, quick. The food was alright, the meals were like prepayed but it was still kinda sketch too. Not a lot of time to eat and be comfortable. I remember one time specifically, the teacher was workin the register with another coach, and I wanted to get a beverage from the fridge but I had to bring it up to him, anyways, cuz I had to show him my ID too. I saw a heineken in the fridge so I figured 'well we just had a cool talk today, maybe he'll still be cool'. But when he saw me he laughed and was like no, no no. I told him 'i'm showin u my id anyways.' but he wouldn't hear it.
That was pretty much it... I think there was some travellin, too.

No comments: