I dreamt that I was at school, just getting out of class. I just had P.E., where the teacher assigned us to teams to play basketball. No matter how much I tried I couldn't make shots that well at all. My teammates were pretty much useless but even though I managed to dodge the other team pretty well I still couldn't land the shots. We lost, but it was also revealed that there were like 3 people on my team and 5 on theirs. I remember I had a rival or two in class. When I got in the locker room some guys were showering, but I just got my stuff and left. I went to the parking lot and got in my truck and parked it in front of the school so I could get Dylan and someone else. When I came back outside my truck was gone.
I started freaking out and no one wanted to help me. The staff was against me, anyways, and they wouldn't help out. I had a feeling they were all in on it together. I had to give Dylan a ride to his place in continental because he was tripping balls and needed a place to crash out.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
School and Missing Truck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment