Wednesday, November 26, 2008

3 Dreams

Last night I had 3 Dreams. The first was about these 3 witches from Hokus Pokus, they were trying to get this girl at the apartments. This happened one time, and there was like 3 things that needed to happen for them to trap you. They demonstrated this on a tree in the parking lot. One branch appeared, then another, then a big mouth as it sucked you in.
This dream became one of the end of the world, and the things we could do in this new world. I had only a short time, or there was some kind of restriction here, and I couldn't do easily what I wanted. It was like we were floating through space on a plane of metal construct, is the image I get.
The second dream was about Mexico. I was travelling south of the US somehow. Maybe it merged with the other dream. I would just appear at a place and then I would look it up on the map. The place I remember, I looked on the map and it said it was owned by the US. Oh yeah, I remember that the large metal plain did merge to this dream, I remember a large open field in the desert with mountains on one side, and giant things moving there. Anyways, this one town was just like a small hamlet in the desert foothills and an antique shop around an overpass. It was there I saw this RV for sale for like 7.2 dollars. Someone excitedly told me that they really did mean seven dollars. My dad was there and he wanted to keep moving but I wanted this RV. I asked the 2 hippies that owned the place and they said that yes, I could buy it for that cheap. I didn't believe them and asked them to show me the engine- I was skeptical. There was no engine, but they were selling a brand new one (or so they told me) for 800 bucks or 8000 conquest points lol. It had an old, worn belt on it but I was determined now. I went somewhere and it turned out I had 9000 conquest points- just enough to get the RV and the engine. I went back and when I bought it they opened the hood of the RV and there was a bunch of awesome shit in there- curtains for the RV, and new belts, and then they opened the RV up and it turned into like a couch on wheels surrounded by curtains, it was badass. I put the first of the 3 engine pieces in the hood by sticking a metal pole part of it in a slot on the bottom, then I think I woke up and it went to the next dream.
I was in a castle, and it was being raided. I don't know what faction I was in, but I think I was a prisoner of the castle owners and the raiders would kill me anyways. I escaped by making someone show me the way, along with other people. We made it through this chute I think by walking across a bridge, and then we were on this main street by an above ground sewer. The denizens here were all hobos that knew eachother, but you could walk by and take whatever you wanted. I went looking around for a while. For some reason this dream soon turned to another, as Dylan told me that I was hardly impeccable. I went right back into his dream and told him he wouldn't know impeccable if it fucked him in the ass lol. I was talking to him from a long distance by some form of close communication like thought. He was on the side of a road, with really red hair. Someone drank a koolaid, the ones in the plastic containers shaped like a glass soda bottle, and they tossed it out the window as they drove by. He was at the corner where the bus stop is by Pizza by George. I got there just as the bottle hit his hair and fucked it all up.

No comments: