I dreamt I was climbing down this hugeass vine in this one city... I was like playing some kind of game that involved squares and grids and whatnot... (probly cuz I was drawing a DnD Dungeon yesterday)... but I was going down this vine and it was a huge distance to the bottom and I was, freakin, movin really slow cuz I was worried. Some of my friends, or someone that would be like Pokey if I was Ness (Earthbound/ Mother2) came along and told me some information that made me cross over this vine to another one... It wasn't a vine so much as a green, sinuous cord, flattened with a little dent in the middle, about two feet across...
It was weird cuz my dad owned this like mega plant/corporation; literally these were plants, like it was a jungle environment, and played like an MMO (it reminded me of like WoW when you start off as a Dark Elf, in that bigass forest, or in EQ as well- only it was a jungle, like the Yuhtunga/Yhoator in FFXI).
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment