I was Jim Morrison, and me and my buddies, my bandmates, were catapulting ourselves all over Los Angeles, trying to head East for some reason. But I kept getting into gnarly trouble, drinking and stealing and carousing with angry dad's daughters lol. It was pretty damn laid back. We'd go soaring through the air and land in some trees and shit, each time it was like an adventure~ =) We were trying to hitchhike on the freeway lol, it was so much fun. Ray Manzarek was retarded, kept bringin me down... Robbie was cool though, he was down for whatever lol.
I was with my little brother Tyler, or maybe it was my lil sis but it felt like my lil bro. Anyways, he/she hucked my dad's ten most prized knives into this lake and was freakin out. We were on this hike and when the parents came back on the trail, if the knives were gone he/she would be in big trouble. So I dove in the water and just scoped it out- the water was extremely clear if you were looking from this certain part of the lake- and I spotted a bunch of knives! So we ended up finding most of them, like 8 out of 10. I just had the feeling like we would get them all, after finding that first one. It was like a video game I knew I'd whoop ass on.
It's a little foggier, but... I was walking from one of my buddy's houses in the ghetto to another, one with video games. I was trying to play Final Fantasy XI again, cuz I looked up the AH online and saw all this cool gear that low-levels could get, but my account was like banned or something for some reason so I couldn't play. I remember walking the city streets, all dark and stuff... it was really violent-feeling. I think it was a representation of Lucas' house in the ghetto, and Mike's place was 'home'.
I think when I went from Mike's to Lucas', I went back to Mike's, then I went back to Lucas', and from there it turned into the Doors/Jim Morrison dream.
Oh yeah, I also had this dream right before I woke up about living on a timeshare property that was also a reality show on this snowyass mountain. There were like 16 contestants and they were of all different ages and stuff. We were just jumpin around and skiing. I wasn't really there, I was just watching this damn scene unfold. They also had this lottery though, and that was the only thing I participated in. Once a day you could hit up these signs all along the mountain trail leading up to the house, and you had a chance to win something. Like a huge amount of money, or just a redundant amount of money. Err a small amount.
I think that was all (for the dreams I had last night).
oh yeah. had a dream... walking through flagstaff... there was Cait. I know, I couldn't believe I had her in a dream again either lol. What the fuck... anyways. I was walking around town and I noticed her... and I casually made it so our paths would meet at some point cuz I was aware of her little rollerblading route around town... I made everything perfect, I thought, I mean I really put a lot of prep into this encounter. But she rolled me away like she was still too far ahead to bother with me. I just thought it was sad because I could see all she was about and it was like... I don't know. That dream really made me sad and anxious. I still have strong feelings for her, it's just a shame that she refuses to water the beautiful seeds that I plant out of sheer stubborn. I mean, she already has the fuckin hose on, it's like, hey, just a couple seconds over here and we can make a fantastic, gorgeous jungle of Eden~! Whatever... Maybe it's just a reciprocation of my own blindness. Sorry, universe, i'm fuckin sorry alright?! Just show me the wrong and I'll make it right, geeze... fuckin a.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment